Register Now
Alexander.

Curved or Flat Screen monitors

Do you prefer playing computer video games on Flat or Curved television and why? Tell me what screen you own for the primary use of Gaming. How many monitors do you have in your possession? Personally, Curved for me as you get a wider viewing angle and more of intense depth gaming experience 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Currently, I'm making use of the flat screen television which is available for me. It's still serving my gaming needs effective and efficiently, so I see no reason why I should be bothered about getting a curved TV screen for gaming. 

On 2/28/2019 at 6:40 PM, Alyxx said:

I'm fine with simple flat screen.

That's more like it and I'm sure it's what most people would bank on. Who cares whether they play games using a curved TV screen or flat screen? What's more important is that they enjoy the game irrespective of which kind of TV it's played with. 

I am fine with flatscreen too. I don't have much interest in the curved screen. It does not tend to add any form of value for me. It can be at the best make things a bit fancy in some context. And another thing is that flat screen monitors tend to have much better display compared to the curved as the curved edges have more glare in some cases as well. 

If I'm really being honest with you, I haven't actually seen curved television in one's home. I have only seen it at shopping mall where electronics are on display. They look great but I'm a lot more familiar with flat screen television. It's what I use at home. 

I’ve got a flat TV screen and I’m happy with it. From the little experience I have had of watching stuff on curved screens, I’d say it’s just a gimmick tbh. For example, if you had a curved screen and a lot of people over to watch something, some would have to be sat in a place where their viewing angle will be inferior to the others. Sure, for one person in the right position, it’d be great. But, personally, I’m happy to stick with a flat screen.

6 hours ago, DylanC said:

I’ve got a flat TV screen and I’m happy with it. From the little experience I have had of watching stuff on curved screens, I’d say it’s just a gimmick tbh. For example, if you had a curved screen and a lot of people over to watch something, some would have to be sat in a place where their viewing angle will be inferior to the others. Sure, for one person in the right position, it’d be great. But, personally, I’m happy to stick with a flat screen.

It's most likely the obvious choice for most people when it comes to choosing their choice of television. It sells better in the market at least to my knowledge than the curved television. Maybe in the future, curved television will take over.