Register Now
Alexander.

Best Gaming Mouse

Recently, I have dedicated a lot of my time to researching the best gaming-Bluetooth mouse for a Gaming Laptop although I haven't had much luck! My budget is £50.00 maximum and I'm willing to pay for shipping overseas to the UK. I'm looking for recommendations so any help will be greatly appreciated. 

14 hours ago, Bravosi said:

Oddly enough I'm using a regular mouse, it's not the mouse but rather the skill of a player ^^

I think your answer is perfect for this topic. The major key is really the skill of each player... Some of them have one (but most of players have to discover it) and some others don't. Simple as that... Haha!

I'm really not that much of a PC gamer but rather more into console gaming. I simply manage any kind of mouse I come across whenever I had to play with PC. My advice for you would be to go to game store where you are supposed to buy the mouse and ask the store keeper for the best one within your budget. 

56 minutes ago, Anachiwo said:

I'm really not that much of a PC gamer but rather more into console gaming. I simply manage any kind of mouse I come across whenever I had to play with PC. My advice for you would be to go to game store where you are supposed to buy the mouse and ask the store keeper for the best one within your budget. 

I support this opinion, it's the best way to getting the right mouse for your PC in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, Anachiwo said:

My local electircal superstore is Curry's PC World. I'll ask one of their employees when I take a visit down to my local store today. Thank you for your advice, this is probably the best way forward. 

I have recently purchased Dell 116 optical mouse. And for my gaming and the writing related usage is worked out on that. I don't need any fancy mouse. So far good mouse that can let me hold the device and get to move the pointer is good enough. I may also consider making use of the similar other mouse which is good for grip on the hand is good enough for me. 

12 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I have recently purchased Dell 116 optical mouse. And for my gaming and the writing related usage is worked out on that. I don't need any fancy mouse. So far good mouse that can let me hold the device and get to move the pointer is good enough. I may also consider making use of the similar other mouse which is good for grip on the hand is good enough for me. 

Between Dell and HP products, which one would you consider to be a better product when you want to recommend buying for someone new to gaming? I'm thinking of HP but want to have another opinion on this.