Register Now
Alexander.

Do you leave your PC on or turn it off?

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

these days those who are making use of the Windows 10, they know if they keep the computer idle. some downloads will happen in the background. so often the shutting down is a good answer for that. 

WIndows 10 does that all the time, even if you think it's disable to not to be running and still does. But I never have it running when not being used. When the PC is running and fans are spinning it collects dust. 

Seems that people have it on more and on idle then fully off. I'm always having my PC on and off allot 😛 wounder it will make it die my clicking it off and on 3 times or less a day. It's like I turn it on for 2 hours then off afterwards. 

On 2/17/2021 at 9:06 AM, skyfire said:

these days those who are making use of the Windows 10, they know if they keep the computer idle. some downloads will happen in the background. so often the shutting down is a good answer for that. 

there's also a similar feature in some Acer Laptop, where the laptop seems to be completely shut down when it's just in some 'deep sleep' mode

If you use your computer more than once a day, leave it on at least all day, If you use it in the morning and at night, you can leave it on overnight as well. If you use your computer for only a few hours once a day, or less often, turn it off when you are done.

Since minning, you have to have it running 24 hours, and so regards you minning so much money 😉 You let it work and earn money as you sleep. Gotta be very load?

Also, no idea if others do the same, leave there PC on for hours at night or day leaving a game or something running, building up the hours while you not on your PC, anyone did that?