Register Now
Alexander.

CPU over heating

On 4/27/2019 at 10:53 PM, skyfire said:

I think Windows 10 updates often screw with the update. And those type of the things may change things every now and then from what I have seen some of the time with the Widows updates. 

My journey was quite strange, I installed Win 10 from 7 twice and nothing worked. Then I got 7 again and fixed the issue.

Of course, you can never go wrong with adding more fans.  In fact, a computer generally can handle any amount of cold, except maybe sci-fi scenarios - lol,  but not much heat.  However, though, my computer, not a gaming one, has never overheated - but it has got hot enough to signal the fans inside (to go into hyper-drive).

Edited by Jayson

On 5/3/2019 at 6:08 PM, Jayson said:

Of course, you can never go wrong with adding more fans.  In fact, a computer generally can handle any amount of cold, except maybe sci-fi scenarios - lol,  but not much heat.  However, though, my computer, not a gaming one, has never overheated - but it has got hot enough to signal the fans inside (to go into hyper-drive).

How many fans is sufficient though? I have either 3 or 4

This month I have noticed the CPU heating during the summer. I think the cooler and the possible being in the AC room can be good option. I think in such context I'd say that gamers need to watch out for those things. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

This month I have noticed the CPU heating during the summer. I think the cooler and the possible being in the AC room can be good option. I think in such context I'd say that gamers need to watch out for those things. 

My brother uses a cooler on the cooler method

On 8/3/2019 at 7:40 AM, skyfire said:

Behavior of the CPU heating is visible when  you see the 3D rendering. And that means you can easily see how that heating may affect your system in the due process. 

Any intensive task will show the limits of what your CPU can and cannot handle and you can make physical or software adjustments to deal with the issues.