Register Now
Alexander.

Gaming desks and chairs

Does anyone here have any knowledge of any good desks and chairs specifically designed for gaming? Ideally, if anyone here can help me with research to find the best deal with the two together? Laying on the bed is not helping my back or spine problems so I urgently need some suggestions!

So far, I've found a couple of products on Amazon UK marketplace although I wanted to gather some more information before I make an informed decision. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Standing desks are also a thing. And you may notice that those people who are keeping up with the health issues often tell you about back and shoulder problem. And in such case you can see that having the desk and chair is definitely something to consider. I personally make use of the comfortable desk and laptop stand that I can use in the bed too. 

There are hundreds, if not thousands of gaming chairs on Amazon. GTGaming and Respawn both have decently priced chairs. There are just so many styles it would be hard to recommend anything to you so you'll just have to take a look around.

On 8/29/2020 at 7:52 PM, Wolves said:

There are hundreds, if not thousands of gaming chairs on Amazon. GTGaming and Respawn both have decently priced chairs. There are just so many styles it would be hard to recommend anything to you so you'll just have to take a look around.

Yes I think a lot of times visiting the store and sitting in chair is also necessary because this being physically usable product like slippers you need usage for it. 

On 10/3/2020 at 6:39 PM, ARx182 said:

I already had a gaming desk, or just a regular desk to be honest, and I bought my gaming chair from Amazon. There's an incredible selection available, and you can get a pretty good chair for around £70.

I am going to check out the chairs during the black friday sales and I think upto christmas sales, there are going to be lot of options for in the market. 

What are you looking for and then there is the space of the room to the price/budget that you have. Lucky for me I had a deal on my gaming chair for a 50% off deal 🙂 it's GTOmage gaming chair and it's good. coming up to 5 years now.

On 11/21/2020 at 8:03 AM, skyfire said:

Well black friday is just week ahead of us, so I think ikea and few other brands are definitely going to keep things for sale. 

I did get myself one of those L-shaped desk so that way I can use one end for my desktop and the other for my laptop and it also always me to have two screens as well.

27 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I was also thinking about the standing desks it seems like a lot of offices are giving that to people who do work from home. so have to check them out too. 

I did check them out before I went for an L-Shaped desk because the L-shaped desk serves my needs better. I work from home as well but it allows me to have all my computers in one area so that I can use that extra space for something else.