Register Now
skyfire

Which online company do you use for online gaming hardware purchase?

There is newegg, gamespot and few other places where you can buy gaming titles and also some hardware parts. I tend to prefer amazon for generic purchase. And most of the serious hardware from the local sellers. I have found out that local shops tend to perform pretty good on the pricing side. So if you are to buy the hardware online which are some of those sites that you try out for the purchase?

Amazon offers one day free delivery, buyer protection, and a wide selection of products. I've had a fantastic experience with the company and will continue to use them for any future purchases. What does everyone else think of Amazon? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Amazon is good. Though I am not sure about how much stock they keep specific to gaming. Though they rarely have out of stock items. But it is worth checking out that they have specific brands on gaming. In my side I often prefer gamespot, newegg for that reason. 

We don't have ebay here anymore. And the import would definitely cost much for most of the projects. I'd say that some hardwares are easy to find with newegg. They seem to have got control over the hardware market compared to the amazon. 

On 3/29/2019 at 2:45 AM, skyfire said:

We don't have ebay here anymore. And the import would definitely cost much for most of the projects. I'd say that some hardwares are easy to find with newegg. They seem to have got control over the hardware market compared to the amazon. 

Newegg is pretty reliable in that aspect because if I'm not mistaken most of their hardware comes directly from the manufacturers.

Yes and that's why they often prefer to give us the discount. Most likely they may have better support for the defective pieces too. I have seen that it can be pretty h hard to find new games on that theme. Most of them turn out to be like World of warcraft which is overkill.