Register Now
skyfire

Tales of Vesparia

There seems to be a lot of interesting games from the talesgames franchise. And tales of vesparia is one of them. I have enjoyed playing the game on PS4. The reason being real time battle system of the game is really good. And the graphics and development of characters is going to keep you playing while you are at it. If you want to know more about the game then check out the video for the gameplay. 

1 hour ago, Demon_skeith said:

Yeah I played this last year, really fun game and another great entry in the Tales of Series. A bit outdated in its looks but a enjoyable game none the less.

Your not wrong about that, even Tales of Berseria and don't get wrong, it is really good game but it looks and plays like an early PS3 or XBox 360 title.  Thankfully it looks like the next game in the franchise, Tales of Arise, is FINNALY getting an engine upgrade.

3 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I managed to play and beat Berseria, but I felt it was more of a chore to play and beat it mostly.

As much as I did like it overall I will admit that it's got more than its fair share of annoyances.  The dated presentation, the endless exposition during the dialogue (most of it from Eizen) and the somewhat button mashing gameplay.  The worst thing was the fact that the characters never shut the fuck up during combat, screeming the same shit over and over!  While playing I was hearing Velvet yelling "DEVOUR!!!!" in my dreams!