Register Now
kingpotato

Fighting Games nowadays.

4 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

YEAH SO I FOUND OUT SOMETHING ABOUT DBFZ

Yes, the game costs 100 bucks in the deluxe edition

But you do get tons of free content AND every season pass as it releases. In other words, you liuterally only have to make a single investment and then you'll get the full game.

Not only that, but nowadays the price has been made cjheapper and places like green man gaming offer it at prices like 50 bucks.

So your entire argument's foundation is null and void. HA!

Really 100 or even 50 dollars for a game that came out more than a year ago and that is not even complete? Not even Spiderman costs that much and its a much better game. The foundation of the argument is the price you pay for the content you get and lets be honest this fighting game is not worth 100 dollars, or even "50" if its already as old as this game.

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Really 100 or even 50 dollars for a game that came out more than a year ago and that is not even complete? Not even Spiderman costs that much and its a much better game. The foundation of the argument is the price you pay for the content you get and lets be honest this fighting game is not worth 100 dollars, or even "50" if its already as old as this game.

It IS complete

The base roster has 21 fighters, make it 32 with the two Season Passes. Especially with characters from GT/DBS.

Not only that, but the game also has the story mode and players will also get any and all DLC for it for free so any character that keeps getting added is going to come in as a free addition. Much like how BBTAG has been. In other words, like I said before, your entire foundation for your argument is null and void at this point. Especially considering that DBFZ is one of the most feature complete and accessible fighters in the current day and age.

Alternatively, if you really don't want to spend the money in it, games like BBTAG, UNIST, Tekken 7, SFV, and such are cheaper. So again, you only have 2 games at most while I have many more.

Edited by UleTheVee

6 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

It IS complete

The base roster has 21 fighters, make it 32 with the two Season Passes. Especially with characters from GT/DBS.

Not only that, but the game also has the story mode and players will also get any and all DLC for it for free so any character that keeps getting added is going to come in as a free addition. Much like how BBTAG has been. In other words, like I said before, your entire foundation for your argument is null and void at this point. Especially considering that DBFZ is one of the most feature complete and accessible fighters in the current day and age.

Alternatively, if you really don't want to spend the money in it, games like BBTAG, UNIST, Tekken 7, SFV, and such are cheaper. So again, you only have 2 games at most while I have many more.

Well its not free since you already paid 100 dollars for all of it. You keep saying null but you keep forgetting that this is a matter of wheter I want to pay for the extra or not,like I said many times during the conversation , having to pay a high price for the extra content is what bothers me. I wouldnt be complaining if I had the money to waste on the game but since I dont, I have to find a way to purchase the game that benefits me and obviusly having to pay extra for a game that I already paid for is not woth it. Im not saying that the practice is wrong I dont have a problem with that, at the end of the day all this extra content is optional and its a business so both the devolopers and publishers have to make their money someway. You can name all the cool features and all that but the game is just not worth that high price, hell I dont think any game is worth that much unless its some rare or collectable shit. Sure there are tons of other fighting games with better value but this game is not worth its price for me, sure I want to buy the game since Im a fan of DBZ but its just not worth it. I will rather wait until a complete edition comes out.

And come on dude theres like hundreds of fighting games, he who has more to play doesnt add that much to the discussion. 

7 hours ago, Bravosi said:

Fighting games are kinda meh to me, but I heard new MK isnt that good?

It really ain't.. I mean, mechanically it's really good. One of the best fighting games I played.. But it does ruin some good elements like the krypt.

If you really want to go for an MK experience, go try it out. The story is better than ever and the game itself is amazing to play.

I remember checking some of the MK type clones in chinese games. But that was chinese colony where there was one such arcade box. I don't think those games would be portable to english or so. But those games were pretty much in same line to that of MK.