Register Now

17 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Check out my full review of Anthem on PC here: https://www.vgr.com/anthem-pc-game-review/

Have you played the game yet? What are your thoughts?

When a game gains the reputation of a console destroyer(first I've heard of anything like this in my life), I am not going to touch it. It was a great concept but the execution is even poorer than Fallout 76 and that says a lot. I cannot understand why developers don't take the time to actually work on their game and fix all the game-breaking bugs BEFORE launch instead of this day one patch nonsense.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When a game gains the reputation of a console destroyer(first I've heard of anything like this in my life), I am not going to touch it. It was a great concept but the execution is even poorer than Fallout 76 and that says a lot. I cannot understand why developers don't take the time to actually work on their game and fix all the game-breaking bugs BEFORE launch instead of this day one patch nonsense.

Only on PS4 and in rare cases. And there is a fix for it if it bricks your console.

35 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Does anybody know why the game causes this ?

No, and it's only happened in rare cases from what I've heard. I would assume they are working on a fix for it.

In any case my review is for the PC version which works pretty well all things considered.

Nice review. Surprised to see that you hated some aspects of the game. I agree that it's good with graphics. But it was not that bad on the gameplay. I hated the design part as it tends to take more time in the game. Plus the issue is that it has wasted the time on unnecessary things. But overall I think game was good.