Register Now
StaceyPowers

Sitting and staring at the scenery

1 hour ago, Empire said:

All the time in Microsoft flight simulator 🙂 You are doinf long hours of flying and with nothing else to do but look at the scenery 🙂 It's the best game/sim for the scenery there is, no other games can't beat that

It's one hell of a view that you get to experience with playing Microsoft flight simulator. The angle of view from above is defined and more explicit. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's one hell of a view that you get to experience with playing Microsoft flight simulator. The angle of view from above is defined and more explicit. 

Depends on what you are flying and flying to anf from you know, Flying small aircraft and low level is very good 🙂 New Zealand is a place to fly around 🙂 

A320 is like over FL30) and can't see much then clouds 

4 hours ago, Empire said:

Depends on what you are flying and flying to anf from you know, Flying small aircraft and low level is very good 🙂 New Zealand is a place to fly around 🙂 

That will simply be a virtual New Zealand Lol. That's one thing with video games, it makes us go into realm of fantasy since we can't actualize such dreams within short duration of time. 

21 hours ago, Empire said:

If you're too high up, it's just going to be you and the clouds and it's not that much of a view. Even if you get to see past the clouds, the things you see blow are too blurry. 

On 10/29/2021 at 9:29 PM, Justin11 said:

That will simply be a virtual New Zealand Lol. That's one thing with video games, it makes us go into realm of fantasy since we can't actualize such dreams within short duration of time. 

I do hate at times that it's not a game it's a simulator 😜 

34 minutes ago, Empire said:

I do hate at times that it's not a game it's a simulator 😜 

😅, That's it. That's one reason I'm playing video games. Since I can't have it all real life, let me go into virtual life and experience fantasy way of life. 

On 10/30/2021 at 6:35 PM, Heatman said:

Most open world games like The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt, RDR2, Skyrim and TLOU2 offers you a great opportunity to explore the game world and appreciate its scenery. 

There is no doubt about The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt having so many interesting scenes that cut across throughout the game.