Register Now
Alexander.

CCTV

CCTV stands for Closed Circuit Television.

Would you happen to have home CCTV system installed in your house? The cameras could potentially prevent crime and theft of your electrical gaming equipment and other valuable items. 

I have a home security platform in my room incase of  theives deciding to steal whether that's a friend, my landlord or an unwanted visitor 

So far there seems to be no issue of the security. So I dont have the cameras installed on the home security. You can consider installing one if you happen to have mugging and the security issues in the neighborhood. I know that because I have seen that happening to some of the people in the places nearby. But I personally have no need for installing the cameras. 

Well, if there is any need to have a CCTV installed in my home probably as a result of security issues, then I'm sure it's a good idea. It would be very helpful in keeping stalkers away from your home as well as thieves. 

If it's for spying purposes, I wouldn't consider it at all because it won't lead to finding anything healthy at all but rather it would expose what might literally be harmful to my family case in point (Cheating partner). But if it's for security reasons, then it's definitely going to be worth using. 

20 hours ago, Anachiwo said:

If it's for spying purposes, I wouldn't consider it at all because it won't lead to finding anything healthy at all but rather it would expose what might literally be harmful to my family case in point (Cheating partner). But if it's for security reasons, then it's definitely going to be worth using. 

You want my advice? Don't spy on your wife, girlfriend or partner because you are definitely going to find that which you are looking for and it's not going to be good at all but nasty ugly dirty.