Register Now
StaceyPowers

Old games you wish you could try, but can't?

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

What I find with playing older games on Windows 10 PC is that you have to enable compatibility mode for that particular game to get it to function.

I dont think thats the case in the roms and ISO files that I found so far but thank you, the game is not really that important to me to go through all that hassle.

Nostalgia got me 3 years ago when I got into gaming. 1st, to answer the question, I say Zelda. I have played it a few times as a kid. But it was only a few times I remember. I was always playing Contra, Super Mario Bs and Gi Joes. I would love to give it a round from scratch, but with today's technology; ummm too many bad ass games today to play. I actually bought an old school nintendo with some games. Then the built in imitation system came out and I got that for $125 I think. But I played Contra and Super Mario and wow. Memories. 

Off topic now, but I was still feeling nostalgia and got a ps2 and the sega collection game because I played sega next as a kid. Next thing I know I got 75 ps2 games. Then I got the ps3. Then the ps4. And my nostalgia is satisfied because I am making lots of new memories on the ps4. 20 years from now...Kassandra... you, me, and Ikaros with have a good time. 

Project I.G.I 1 & 2, unfortunately they got a fps cap of 30, which is extremely low for me (and for everyone that's been a pc gamer and used on 60 FPS for so long), i hope they release a remaster of these so i can play them.

they look fun even if they are old.

There was a lot of commodore 64 games I wanted to play, but never got the chance to because mine broke. There's far too many games to count. Mostly games on old PC hardware, as there was a lot of games on PC that I've never had the chance to check out. But, it helps with places like those abandonware sites, and some sites even list dos games. Which reminds me, I might actually go searching for some dos games to play soon.

On 4/14/2019 at 2:47 AM, killamch89 said:

To be honest, I've always wanted to try out the older Dragon Age games but I can't be bothered to create another Origin account after EA deleted mine without any warning or reason why.

Seriously, EA have scorned a lot of gamers. I'm sure that if it's possible for you to shoot them in the head for deleting your account without any warning or justification, you wouldn't blink.