Register Now
Alexander.

Xbox One Bundle

When you acquired your gaming console, did you purchase it on its own or as a Bundle? If a bundle, what video games were included and how much extra did you end up paying? Reflecting in the past, do you feel you made the right or wrong decision? 

When I bought an Xbox One, I bought it with a couple of games that were packaged with it: a Forza game and Wolfenstein. Ended up trading it in a few years later as I was so damn disappointed with it as a console. Tempted to get an Xbox One S for cheap, mainly for the blu ray 4K player, backwards compatibility and the occasional exclusive, though.

When I purchased my Xbox One X I purchased it as part of the All Access they now have that makes it more affordable for people to be able to upgrade to the latest console. It was a bundle of the Xbox One X, 24 Months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I also got Forza Horizon 4 with it along with the Lego Expansion as well so that was quite a nifty bundle that I got, and I paid it off monthly over 24 months which made it more affordable for me. This may be the route I go for my Series X as well to get a bundle and make it more affordable.