Register Now
Alexander.

Fake Headphones?!

Let's say I purchased some expensive Headphones of EBAY for my PC Gaming and the price sounded to good to be true. Any way without spending anymore money to check if they're real or a fake version? Thank you for your help in advance!! 

It depends on the brand, some brands have specific features or details in the design that the fake ones dont.
For example the Apple ear pods will have a bass hole and the fake ones will have the hole just for decoration , so you cant tell if its fake or not by covering the hole and noticing if there is a difference in the sound.

To be honest, I'd rather buy certain products from the manufacturer or a certified seller because both Ebay and Amazon have sellers who see fake merchandise. Unless, you know what the original looks like and is supposed to contain, I wouldn't consider buying most high-priced or reputable brands on Ebay or Amazon.

Chinese dropshipping sites have a lot of fake makes. You may find many fake headphones, and other electronics on the aliexpress. And they even immitate the brand stamping etc. So it's nothing new about the same. I have seen some of the people selling and buying those. And those being cheap they tend to get affected pretty quickly. That's what I have learned. 

If you look to getting unreal deals when purchasing items online, you can be rest assured that one day you will be getting bitten in the ass with having a low quality item sold to you and you can't literally do anything about it. 

My advice would be shop wise. 

When it comes to buying items online, I'm not really a fan of such buying act because I have been a victim of online scam on more than one occasion. So, buying anything online is entirely a hard decision for me to make. 

Most of the headphones die because of the end that connects to our ears seems to get affected. And then the sound often have issues and then eventually the product gets damaged. So it's all about managing such type of the headphones. That's what I have learned so far from my experience. 

Are headphones really worth the hassle? They are accessories and are bound to get damaged every now and then, so it doesn't really matter how or where they are purchased because they are most likely to get damaged and replaced over a period of time. 

2 hours ago, Shine_Spirit said:

Well, I think the first thing that you'll have to notice have to do with the brand. After that, you could some researches in some specific forums because - usually - they help a lot in some situations like this. 

What brand of the headset could you consider to be the best brand quality in the market?