Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games have made you jump out of your chair?

16 hours ago, Alexander. said:

At one time, Minecraft did. At the age of 7-8, this is when I first started to play the sandbox video game. My first ever day in Minecraft was awful, I collected Dirt to build a house. When night came, I heard a Zombie and I jumped out of my chair and this defintely gave me a fright. This is an embrassing gaming story to share with the VGR Community! 

I am sure you may also love Robolox. Because a lot of folks love it if they have tried minecraft before. 

21 hours ago, ARx182 said:

FIFA 20. Made me jump out of my chair not because it’s good but out of anger and frustration. So many glitches for a game of its reputation. The worst part is EA won’t do anything about it.

I think EA is basically copying the old code wiht the same old graphics slightly tweaked. Nothing new. 

On 6/17/2020 at 9:57 AM, skyfire said:

I think EA is basically copying the old code wiht the same old graphics slightly tweaked. Nothing new. 

Exactly, FIFA 20 is more of a FIFA 17.3 than a new game. They will update the roster, very slightly improve the gameplay and release it the following year. Trademark EA. That being said, I along with other FIFA fanatics will still buy the game every year.

On 6/20/2020 at 9:28 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah and the thing is this keep on repeating the same stuff wont be good for them long term. 

Nah, it won't affect their sales at all. They've been doing it for a long time, and like I've said, there will always be a huge demand for FIFA because FIFA fanatics like myself will still buy the game every year, even if it's just for an updated roster lol.

40 minutes ago, ARx182 said:

Nah, it won't affect their sales at all. They've been doing it for a long time, and like I've said, there will always be a huge demand for FIFA because FIFA fanatics like myself will still buy the game every year, even if it's just for an updated roster lol.

I'm sorry to have to say it but that makes you and others with the same attitude part of the problem.  You shouldn't just accept the same lazy, underdeveloped greedy ass cash cow every year.   You should be demanding MORE from Fifa so vote with your wallet and don't buy it again again until they actually make significant improvements.  You admit yourself they are ripping you off and selling the same fucking game every year so grow some balls and do somthing about it!

It's not just Fifa either but practically every sports franchise from Madden, NBA 2K, PGA and more.  Look what happened with WWE 2K20, the annual game came out broken at release, the fans outraged and boycotted and as a result WWE2K21 was cancelled so that the development team could have a longer development cycle for WWE 2K22 and I guarantee that game will be more stable, bigger and better for it.

The worst thing though is that because of games like Fifa and it's bullshit Ultimate Team mode publishers like EA have tried to pull the same crap with games Like Star Wars Battlefront 2, but once again, the fans pushed back so don't tell me demanding something better can't work.

I’m sorry to rant here especially since it is a bit off topic but this shit REALLY frustrates me.  If you want something better from your sports games, then demand something better!  If you really just want an updated roster then keep bending over, cause that's you're ever going to get

Edited by Crazycrab

3 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm sorry to have to say it but that makes you and others with the same attitude part of the problem.  You shouldn't just accept the same lazy, underdeveloped greedy ass cash cow every year.   You should be demanding MORE from Fifa so vote with your wallet and don't buy it again again until they actually make significant improvements.  You admit yourself they are ripping you off and selling the same fucking game every year so grow some balls and do somthing about it!

It's not just Fifa either but practically every sports franchise from Madden, NBA 2K, PGA and more.  Look what happened with WWE 2K20, the annual game came out broken at release, the fans outraged and boycotted and as a result WWE2K21 was cancelled so that the development team could have a longer development cycle for WWE 2K22 and I guarantee that game will be more stable, bigger and better for it.

The worst thing though is that because of games like Fifa and it's bullshit Ultimate Team mode publishers like EA have tried to pull the same crap with games Like Star Wars Battlefront 2, but once again, the fans pushed back so don't tell me demanding something better can't work.

I’m sorry to rant here especially since it is a bit off topic but this shit REALLY frustrates me.  If you want something better from your sports games, then demand something better!  If you really just want an updated roster then keep bending over, cause that's you're ever going to get

Holy shit. Word of advice to everyone:

Do not piss @Crazycrab off.

On 6/23/2020 at 4:56 PM, ARx182 said:

True considering new gamers keep on coming and old gamers can't influence new one so they can keep on churning the same stuff forever.