Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone have game-related artwork on display at home?

6 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I have some posters up that came with collector's editions or as bonuses.

Most of that posters are super cool and well produced. I wish I could have some of them. However I think nowadays it's pretty impossible to have one. =/

At the moment, I don't have such even thought I do so much love arts but it's not focused on game characters but more on nature. Maybe I would look at getting one of my favorite gaming fiction character all painted for me. 

I used to have those fan posters for final fantasy back in the day. But I have removed some of those over a period of time. These days I have no plans on adding any form of the work at home because I don't see much value or any attachment towards any artwork to be honest.

Only a God of War poster that I have since Middle school, when I first got it my mom threw it away a couple of times because she said that it was a picture of hell and that wasnt allow in her house xD. Now as an adult it is perfectly displayed on my living room.

I’ve got a retro gaming print canvas that was painted for me by a colleague in work for a secret santa. It’s a mashup of old-school classic imagery like a pixel Mario, a Space Invaders sprite with some Tetris blocks, too. Suffice to say, it’s super cool.