Register Now
kingpotato

If you could create a video game what would it be?

On 5/3/2019 at 6:17 AM, Aerielle del Rosario said:

A horror genre where there's a lot of puzzle and different characters you can choose to play 

That sounds like a good survival game idea. I have seen people playing those type of the games where there are lot of puzzles worth playing. But horror and puzzle would turn out to be a good survival game. I like the idea. 

6 hours ago, Dontdothis said:

Open world anime survival rpg of course.

I think it's totally rare to see the anime RPG and survival in one tag. I am not sure if there are any other anime survival games. Not something I have noticed would be any realistic either. 

Here is a videogame idea for Avatar the last airbender TV show , I have not played any videogame based on this cartoon before so I'm not sure if this has been done before.

So basically it should be a single player open world game with some rpg elements such as leveling up and learning new techniques, you can follow the main story of the original show and at the same time you can do sidequests based on the TV show as well. The gameplay will be a beat'em game, nothing fancy or complicated just straight up beat'em up.

You will have your standard health bar and chakra bar for the elemental  techniques, the action buttons will have light attack, Heavy attack, block and varied techniques depending on the character such as cure, traps, etc.

You can switch and replace new techniques learned (kinda like pokemon) as the more you level up you will learn more powerful techniques, this cannot be done during combat so will need to have the techniques assigned to your controller in advance before combat.

Aang will be the only character to learn techniques from all 4 elements, although some techniques will be character specific like water cure for Katara and metal bending  for Toph. Aang will also be the only character to go into Super Avatar mode.

You will be able to play as other characters as well, specifically the members of Team Avatar with Aang being your main character and the strongest of course. During the gameplay you will be able to select teammates for missions and switch between them during combat, as well you can level your teammates  to a certain degree. Main story missions will require you to play as certain characters  but you can freely select or switch between your teammates on other side missions or side events, note that Aang must always be included on your selected team.

Since its an open world game exploration will be rewarded, you will able to find costumes that will grant you a special skill or advantage for your characters, as well as scrolls thats will contain techniques to learn and obviously health and chakra upgrades.

As you progress through the main story you will unlock new areas on the map to explore, you can play side quests and some will be specifically for certain characters. Some hidden places will have doors to the spirit world where there will be more challenging quests or activities and special rewards

Appa the Flying Bison will be your main transport.

You will have your camp base where you can rest, switch between techniques , costumes, do some training and other activities.

Boss battles will be different, from the most popular antagonists of the show , Huge beasts and of course the Fire Lord himself.

As a post game extra, you will be able to use Aang to go into the spirit world and challenge the 4 previous avatars, they will be 4 different boss battles, they will be among the most difficult bosses of the game since they will have top tier techniques and the ability to go into Super Avatar Mode.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Here is a videogame idea for Avatar the last airbender TV show , I have not played any videogame based on this cartoon before so I'm not sure if this has been done before.

So basically it should be a single player open world game with some rpg elements such as leveling up and learning new techniques, you can follow the main story of the original show and at the same time you can do sidequests based on the TV show as well. The gameplay will be a beat'em game, nothing fancy or complicated just straight up beat'em up.

You will have your standard health bar and chakra bar for the elemental  techniques, the action buttons will have light attack, Heavy attack, block and varied techniques depending on the character such as cure, traps, etc.

You can switch and replace new techniques learned (kinda like pokemon) as the more you level up you will learn more powerful techniques, this cannot be done during combat so will need to have the techniques assigned to your controller in advance before combat.

Aang will be the only character to learn techniques from all 4 elements, although some techniques will be character specific like water cure for Katara and metal bending  for Toph. Aang will also be the only character to go into Super Avatar mode.

You will be able to play as other characters as well, specifically the members of Team Avatar with Aang being your main character and the strongest of course. During the gameplay you will be able to select teammates for missions and switch between them during combat, as well you can level your teammates  to a certain degree. Main story missions will require you to play as certain characters  but you can freely select or switch between your teammates on other side missions or side events, note that Aang must always be included on your selected team.

Since its an open world game exploration will be rewarded, you will able to find costumes that will grant you a special skill or advantage for your characters, as well as scrolls thats will contain techniques to learn and obviously health and chakra upgrades.

As you progress through the main story you will unlock new areas on the map to explore, you can play side quests and some will be specifically for certain characters. Some hidden places will have doors to the spirit world where there will be more challenging quests or activities and special rewards

Appa the Flying Bison will be your main transport.

You will have your camp base where you can rest, switch between techniques , costumes, do some training and other activities.

Boss battles will be different, from the most popular antagonists of the show , Huge beasts and of course the Fire Lord himself.

As a post game extra, you will be able to use Aang to go into the spirit world and challenge the 4 previous avatars, they will be 4 different boss battles, they will be among the most difficult bosses of the game since they will have top tier techniques and the ability to go into Super Avatar Mode.

There have been a number of games based on The Last Airbender and one based on The Legend of Korra (which I have played) and well... they mostly blow.  But there is one unofficial project being made in Dreams on PS4 by a guy called "Elca" and in terms of concept, it's pretty close to what you’re saying!

I don't have Dreams so I don't know far it's come but looks very promising.

13 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

There have been a number of games based on The Last Airbender and one based on The Legend of Korra (which I have played) and well... they mostly blow.  But there is one unofficial project being made in Dreams on PS4 by a guy called "Elca" and in terms of concept, it's pretty close to what you’re saying!

I don't have Dreams so I don't know far it's come but looks very promising.

Hopefully someday it will get made, I'm a big fan of Avatar and I've always wanted to play a good game based on the TV show, I have never tried any of the already existing games because I already knew before hand that are mostly bad. Actually this game idea started because I saw the game that they where trying to recreate on Dreams, like I said hopefully someday a good videogame about avatar will be made.

Something that would be a great undertaking, I don't care who does it, would be some true sequels. Like say a true sequel to Zelda OoT. Ganon breaks out of his confinement and returns to the same Hyrule, the same map, the same characters, all identical, but with some new additions. A final Fantasy 8-2 would be an awesome game. Some of you current gamers would probably like something like a Skyrim 2. Just get some actual true sequels to some games. I know I bitch about sequels a lot, but those aren't picking up right where the previous story left off. the only true sequel I can think of off the top of my head is Final Fantasy X and X2. Everything else, is changes 1000 fold.

Probably something like Grand Theft Auto Five. It would take many years to develop along with a enhanced team of video game developers. My idea would be to re-create planet earth and have the world as the map. The new video game would have to be unusual otherwise I could risk being sued by Rockstar. I would have to think of a unique name too. 

Edited by Alexander.