Register Now
kingpotato

Recommend Anime Videogames

I think final fantasy and JUMP force can be two good anime based video games. Bleach is also one good anime and had a good lineup of the video games. There is also games related to pokemon which I am sure you already know as well. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Have you tried Devil May Cry? because that also qualifies for the Anime game. Another good anime game would be Bleach. It is sword fight. And it's definitely worth playing. I don't like DBz and franchise games though. 

I dont think it qualifies as an Anime game (yes I have played it before) , for me Anime games are basically videogames based on a Manga story book or Japanese TV show, I'm not really looking for Japanese themed videogames, more like videogames based from Anime TV shows but thank you though.

On 3/13/2019 at 1:09 AM, kingpotato said:

I dont think it qualifies as an Anime game (yes I have played it before) , for me Anime games are basically videogames based on a Manga story book or Japanese TV show, I'm not really looking for Japanese themed videogames, more like videogames based from Anime TV shows but thank you though.

In that case bleach is the one you can go for sword fighting. Also the DBZ games are classic, they can be worth checking out. I do agree on attack on titans, not that impressive. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

In that case bleach is the one you can go for sword fighting. Also the DBZ games are classic, they can be worth checking out. I do agree on attack on titans, not that impressive. 

Haven't seen a good Bleach game, I played one on the Wii many years ago and it sucked. Yeah I already own a few DBZ games. Yes thats what i was afraid with Attack on Titan I really like the Anime but I been hesitating to purchase the game since many reviews will say that its average.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think he means that Devil May Cry is not the anime game..

You know.. Because it's not?

On 3/15/2019 at 12:37 AM, kingpotato said:

Haven't seen a good Bleach game, I played one on the Wii many years ago and it sucked. Yeah I already own a few DBZ games. Yes thats what i was afraid with Attack on Titan I really like the Anime but I been hesitating to purchase the game since many reviews will say that its average.

Ratings are a bit okay for the AOT. Some anime gamers loved it though. Not sure if you like NI NO KUNI 2. But here's one gameplay to check if you feel like playing it. 

On 3/12/2019 at 12:40 PM, kingpotato said:

I've been meaning to try attack on titan for the ps4, but I heard the reviews of the game where a little "meh"

Update for myself 😆 
I played the demo today of Attack on Titan 2 for the PS4 it was actually very good,the swinging around mechanic is like spider man , the game plays very well, its has a small learning curve but with a day of practice you can get the hang of it very quick. I liked how they include a lot of details of the combat from the anime and killing titans its not that easy , you need strategy like in the anime.