Register Now
skyfire

Virtua Cop

On 3/24/2022 at 5:50 AM, skyfire said:

You can find it on the DOSBOX forums if someone has link for it. I guess there must be many places where you can download it.

Not that simple to get hold of them, unless there are people that makes up simple edits to the game to keep them alive and going. 

On 2/7/2022 at 1:25 AM, Justin11 said:

I simply checked it out, it's a Sega video game, I couldn't get to play the Sega games. The game is somewhat okay for it's quality back then, it's simply showing halfway, like a TPS video game. 

I wouldn't want to check out most of those old games because of the graphics  quality. 

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I wouldn't want to check out most of those old games because of the graphics  quality. 

I get you today world has changed for better graphics but those low graphics game are kind of nostalgia.

22 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Their is no need checking them out when they wouldn't entice you. Sega games looks off for me at the moment, I wouldn't go into it when I want to move to better gaming device. 

52 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no need checking them out when they wouldn't entice you. Sega games looks off for me at the moment, I wouldn't go into it when I want to move to better gaming device. 

That's your choice and I totally respect you for that! I still like Sega games and will play whenever I want to.

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's your choice and I totally respect you for that! I still like Sega games and will play whenever I want to.

You're respected too. I got my choice same as to you. I want better graphics, story and much maligned gameplay, that's what gaming PCs offers, including new generation consoles. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're respected too. I got my choice same as to you. I want better graphics, story and much maligned gameplay, that's what gaming PCs offers, including new generation consoles. 

These things are okay to be requested of for new gaming consoles. Sega did their part and that is quite cool which you should accept too.

On 3/28/2022 at 11:57 PM, Knight Barida said:

These things are okay to be requested of for new gaming consoles. Sega did their part and that is quite cool which you should accept too.

I got you, that was in the dark ages things had improved now with video games improving drastically on graphics, story mode, and better game-play. Back then, the company tried but they've been leapfrogged by Sony and Microsoft.