Register Now
skyfire

Virtua Cop

In late 90s there was list of games that were made for the mouse and the keyboard combo. And it was pretty easy to play them. You can see that Virua cop and virtua fighter were two of the games in that era which had some pretty good following. I am not sure if any one of you remember this but it is one good game to check out. 

Yes those are my first action games and I still have it on my old PC which I hardly use now and I am sure it wouldn't run for me. If you want to have that game in your Windows 10 64 bit than  Google it as you will find it and download now.

37 minutes ago, JackO said:

Yes those are my first action games and I still have it on my old PC which I hardly use now and I am sure it wouldn't run for me. If you want to have that game in your Windows 10 64 bit than  Google it as you will find it and download now.

Yes it can be played under the DOSBOX. Tried it and works just fine. In fact Windows 10 has been good so far for old games. 

On 2/7/2022 at 6:52 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I do enjoy such kind of games that appears in third person shooters game, where the opponents are viewed in a closer range. 

Here the game play is like where you have the cops in 3rd person view and the focus of the aim is very hard to keep steady.

On 2/8/2022 at 7:34 AM, skyfire said:

Here the game play is like where you have the cops in 3rd person view and the focus of the aim is very hard to keep steady.

Thanks for adding your brief explanation about the game. The trailer you posted around Virtua Cops, showed it too in a third person view. 

17 hours ago, Empire said:

Good old days I say, I have not played the game and trying to get hold of a game like that to run on new systems is not easy. 

You can find it on the DOSBOX forums if someone has link for it. I guess there must be many places where you can download it.