Register Now
DylanC

Best Alien movie?

I don't really like alien movies. Well, I guess I've never really TRIED to watch them.  Anyway, I wouldn't like them, even if I did.  

OK, exceptions to this prejudice are Predator and Total Recall (Arnold Schwarzenegger).  Those were cool!

Edited by Jayson

On 3/18/2019 at 3:20 AM, Jayson said:

I don't really like alien movies. Well, I guess I've never really TRIED to watch them.  Anyway, I wouldn't like them, even if I did.  

OK, exceptions to this prejudice are Predator and Total Recall (Arnold Schwarzenegger).  Those were cool!

Totally love Predator and Total Recall! Who knows, I’m sure if you gave Alien/Aliens a cheeky go you might like it. They’re both classics and both very different films.

7 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Alien 2 or Aliens with James Cameron, for me this was the first Alien movie I saw as a kid and it has been the best. I saw the first Alien movie until a few years ago actually, also very good but I prefer the second one.

Aliens has been my favourite since I was a kid. Freaking love it! That said, lately I’ve been gravitating toward the first Alien. Both are 10/10 classics. Cheers for commenting!