Register Now
StaceyPowers

Sony vs. Microsoft

20 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Sony is much better when it comes to the gaming scene imo

Much better when it comes to gaming scene? I don't really understand exactly what you're trying to say. Care to explain more? 

Both have their good and bad sides, sony has always been master in getting the maximum result out of their competiters mistakes, they won 2 generations that way. They already won with the ps4 before it even launched since microsoft fucked the launch of the xbox one so bad it hurts my eyes when i think about it.

I've always been more of an xbox guy then a playstation fan, surely i like both but if i can play a game on xbox that's where i will play it. This has nothing to do with being a fanboy.

The original xbox was the first console i bought on launch day with my own money i saved up for months ahead, had to go trough hell and back to get that money haha. Since It only felt the logic thing to do after the dreamcast died and there were so many sega exclusives on the og xbox it made sense for me to get it. Ever Since then i stuck around with xbox being my platform of choice. Does it really matter no because i end up buying both xbox and playstation consoles anyway

I like them both but Sony is my favourite for gaming. The PlayStation 5 is my main gaming console and I just love it especially with what they did with the DualSense controller. It was innovative and it just makes the PS5 feel a lot more special compared to the Series X.

11 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Sony is much better when it comes to the gaming scene imo

Sony looks more user-friendly and compatible too for our gaming needs than what Microsoft can offer, I'm not being biased nor trying to promote anything, I am being honest with my opinion. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

16 hours ago, egghead said:

I play on Windows PC, therefore, I can't call Windows worst. I have also used Sony and experience was amazing.

One benefit I love about PC, is that you can play, even if power accidentally off, you can still finish it up and save your progress. But in console if you plug it directly to power supply panel, and unfortunately power experiences outage you'll lose your game progress. 

On 4/2/2022 at 7:17 AM, Justin11 said:

One benefit I love about PC, is that you can play, even if power accidentally off, you can still finish it up and save your progress. But in console if you plug it directly to power supply panel, and unfortunately power experiences outage you'll lose your game progress. 

Unless you have an UPS or using a laptop, power outage is also a problem in PC gaming.

8 minutes ago, egghead said:

Unless you have an UPS or using a laptop, power outage is also a problem in PC gaming.

It's sad though, because it will cause me more money getting a UPS to keep my PC on, which will enable me to continue gaming. 

I like Sony's consoles better, ever since the issue with the Xbox360 and the very common red ring of death. As far as companies, they are into different things (Sony has Gaming + Electronics) whereas Microsoft kind of does it all (Gaming + Windows + Software)

can't really decide as both of them are giant companies and they surely got their own pros and cons, but i guess i'll take the risk and go for sony just because of the playstation being a part of my childhood (as well as windows but oh, didn't i say that it's hard to decide 😢 ?) 

On 3/31/2022 at 9:41 AM, Yaramaki said:

Both have their good and bad sides, sony has always been master in getting the maximum result out of their competiters mistakes, they won 2 generations that way. They already won with the ps4 before it even launched since microsoft fucked the launch of the xbox one so bad it hurts my eyes when i think about it.

I've always been more of an xbox guy then a playstation fan, surely i like both but if i can play a game on xbox that's where i will play it. This has nothing to do with being a fanboy.

The original xbox was the first console i bought on launch day with my own money i saved up for months ahead, had to go trough hell and back to get that money haha. Since It only felt the logic thing to do after the dreamcast died and there were so many sega exclusives on the og xbox it made sense for me to get it. Ever Since then i stuck around with xbox being my platform of choice. Does it really matter no because i end up buying both xbox and playstation consoles anyway

I agree - I'm not biased towards one or the other because having seen the way Sony conducts business nowadays. It quite frankly disgusts me - Microsoft has made some great moves in recent years but they also have their fair share of screwups as well. As a matter of fact, fanboying for companies just makes them more likely to carry out their anti-consumer practices because they know they could get away with it.