Register Now
StaceyPowers

Sony vs. Microsoft

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am not fanboying for any gaming company, the reason why i stick with PlayStation is due to the fact, I was introduced to it long before others. And it's series are just familiar for me to operate. 

So was I but having seen how Sony has repeatedly tried to rip off their customers in recent years, I can no longer fully trust them going forward.

46 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

So was I but having seen how Sony has repeatedly tried to rip off their customers in recent years, I can no longer fully trust them going forward.

I don't trust them either, including any other console company. The fact that, Sony have delayed the supply of PS5, it has frustrated many gamers who wished to see it in handy. 

On 4/1/2022 at 10:22 AM, egghead said:

I play on Windows PC, therefore, I can't call Windows worst. I have also used Sony and experience was amazing.

With the way Microsoft has been working for a while now, they are set up to beat Sony at their game and it's likely to happen sooner than later. 

Microsoft have set the pace high, fir them to purchase Activision blizzard for such hefty amount, they've already planned their strategy of making tons of rewards building better games and creating features. Microsoft is the new king now, Sony should push on, and keep the competition high thou. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the way Microsoft has been working for a while now, they are set up to beat Sony at their game and it's likely to happen sooner than later. 

I don't think Microsoft will beat Sony in the word of games. However, Microsoft usually vanquishes its rivals buy buying them off. 

On 4/6/2022 at 6:56 AM, egghead said:

I don't think Microsoft will beat Sony in the word of games. However, Microsoft usually vanquishes its rivals buy buying them off. 

Yeah, that's basically their mode of operation. Maybe they would look at buying out Sony too but that's not going to be possible for them. Even the law won't let them. 

On 4/5/2022 at 2:39 PM, Justin11 said:

I don't trust them either, including any other console company. The fact that, Sony have delayed the supply of PS5, it has frustrated many gamers who wished to see it in handy. 

The supply shortage of the PS5 isn't really their fault though - the scalpers are the ones primarily responsible for that...

On 4/6/2022 at 2:26 AM, Justin11 said:

Microsoft have set the pace high, fir them to purchase Activision blizzard for such hefty amount, they've already planned their strategy of making tons of rewards building better games and creating features. Microsoft is the new king now, Sony should push on, and keep the competition high thou. 

I doubt by buying Activision Blizzard Microsoft will pass sony in terms of console sales. Something They probably realised that by now, you know it's better activision blizzard is bought by microsoft then some shady chinese or saudi arabian invest company.

7 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I doubt by buying Activision Blizzard Microsoft will pass sony in terms of console sales. Something They probably realised that by now, you know it's better activision blizzard is bought by microsoft then some shady chinese or saudi arabian invest company.

Sony have already built fame, and have made lots of quality consoles hd video games too, which drove sales and in the present, it is still driving sales. Microsoft is trying on theirs, let's see what the future holds for them. 

On 4/7/2022 at 3:00 PM, killamch89 said:

The supply shortage of the PS5 isn't really their fault though - the scalpers are the ones primarily responsible for that...

And it's we gamers that's encouraging the scalpers by patronizing them and keeping them in businesses.