Register Now
StaceyPowers

Sony vs. Microsoft

For the fact that they are not forcing gamers to buy from them but because some gamers are too impatient to wait gives them an edge in the market. 

So, if Sony needs to do something about it, it's definitely going to help them have a step ahead of Microsoft. 

Edited by Heatman

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Provided that, those two companies keeps on solving problems for gamers, in terms of delivering our gaming needs, they'll definitely it will attract customers regularly. 

I think that Microsoft have been more forthcoming with better policies for their fans than Sony have been in recent years. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that Microsoft have been more forthcoming with better policies for their fans than Sony have been in recent years. 

I don't follow-up the updates around Microsoft that much, but I'm always tracking what Sony is up to at the present. Microsoft have won the heart of many, they just want to stay ahead, that's the reason why they purchased Activision blizzard. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't follow-up the updates around Microsoft that much, but I'm always tracking what Sony is up to at the present. Microsoft have won the heart of many, they just want to stay ahead, that's the reason why they purchased Activision blizzard. 

Under normal circumstances, I don't think that Activision-Blizzard would have been willing to sell their company to Microsoft but because of the crisis that was about killing them, they had to and they got a deal of money for their company. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Under normal circumstances, I don't think that Activision-Blizzard would have been willing to sell their company to Microsoft but because of the crisis that was about killing them, they had to and they got a deal of money for their company. 

They caused the weird circumstances earlier that was troubling them. So, I think the deal with Microsoft was just perfect for them to cut down their woes.