Register Now
skyfire

Donkey Kong 1981 Classic

It's one of the oldest console games. And the way it was supposed to be played it was not that easy to clear the levels. The older and the remake both seems to be interesting. And it's fun to play the game through the emulator. And you can pretty much have fun with it even if ported to mobile. Check out the gameplay and see if you have ever played this. 

This game took years from my life, but it was not a loss. A pure classic that has and always will stand the test of time. In my opinion it's best played on an actual Atari or Colecovision. There you get the full experience. And NO that classic/flashback shit doesn't count.

Yes classic games were pretty much addictive. In fact those were pretty simple and not much complicated or had any form of the boredom stuff in them. I loved this game even in the emulation, which was not perfect in terms of feature sets. 

I knew about this Donkey Kong game but I have never played it - I saw it at the arcade but I was always into racing, fighting or shooting arcade games or even the odd basketball game. I prefer to play games like this on a home console/PC.