Register Now
skyfire

Tetris

I think one of the classic games are the one which fall into the puzzle category. They seem to be around more than most of the action and other similar games. I loved playing tetris when I was kid. And I checked the history for the game. It seems to be lot older than any of the popular game that I know of. So here's the gameplay of the classic tetris for anyone who want to know the evolution of the game these days. 

I love tetris. It's a classic! I can understand why people get bored of it, but it does get challenging as you keep going. It's one of those games I can play to relax and unwind. 

If you feel original Tetris is boring, maybe try the more advanced versions of tetris. There was a recent tetris game that came out and it was a lot of fun as it changes a lot to the formula and adds stuff to it. I forgot the title, but it's probably the newest one. 

On 9/6/2020 at 8:10 AM, Crazycrab said:

I don't have a strong opinion about Tetris, I don't take it seriously enough to warrant any love or hate.  To me it's just a little time waster while your waiting for the bus or something and for that I think it's fine.

I totally understand that. And you can totally use Tetris for that. It's a great time waster. I have tetris on my phone as a backup for whenever I'm somewhere with minimal internet. This way I have something to do to kill the time. 😄 

On 10/23/2020 at 3:55 AM, skyfire said:

Yes because it is endless category of game, like that chrome dinosaur game. 

I'm aware but I've known people who have gotten frustrated with it because they couldn't beat the game. I just find the whole situation hilarious.