Register Now
skyfire

Life After

If you like survival games then you are going to love the Life After. The reason being this game opens itself into the apocalypse times. And here you have to hunt, gather and build things from the scratch. You may somewhat get the vibe of those Z nation type of game from this. And you are right, it is survival game where your decision making is tested. So check out the gameplay and see if you wish to try it out. 

Is there even a English verion of this 😛 Graphics are much than PUBG awesome but the game play seems boring there should squad mode like pubg. ANd what I hear people having a pooped none gaming life with this game 😛 

I started playing the game not long ago and I must say that it's got a good vegetation for its game genre. The game's speed is good, with a few glitches here and there. I'd give it at least 6/10 rating. 

On 9/28/2021 at 11:48 AM, Heatman said:

The gameplay is really interesting and it's actually one thing that I love so much about survival games because you'd have to come up with a good strategy for you to survive. 

Poor strategists will always have a hard time playing survival games well. I have been in a situation where the plans that I made for some survival games didn't work out well till I watched the gameplay.