Register Now
Jayson

Your favorite Video Game Soundtracks

22 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

What game soundtracks do you listen to the most when not playing? Mine would be Skyrim and Spec Ops: The Line.

It's funny you mention that, because I don't recall Spec Ops: The Line having a particularly memorable soundtrack. I could be wrong, though, it's been quite a few years since I've last played it.

Mine would have to be Undertale and Ace Attorney, with Dragon Age: Inquisition coming in at a close third. 

32 minutes ago, staticradio725 said:

It's funny you mention that, because I don't recall Spec Ops: The Line having a particularly memorable soundtrack. I could be wrong, though, it's been quite a few years since I've last played it.

Mine would have to be Undertale and Ace Attorney, with Dragon Age: Inquisition coming in at a close third. 

Spec Ops: The Line has a dope soundtrack with Jimi Hendrix, The Black Angels, Deep Purple, Bjork, and more 🙂

The original Mass Effect trilogy. ME1 had some great themes but it really took off in ME2 and ME3. The entire score from ME2's Arrival DLC is so good.

Also, FF14. I enjoyed the music through the whole game. But they absolutely hit it out of the park with the latest expansion. It's really some of the best quality music I've heard recently, and up near the top of ANY game I've played.

The Last of Us Part II, The score is much more depressing/sadder than the original but it's the kind of depressing/sad you can listen to for hours and just ponder about life.

Future Days is also probably the most emotional song I've heard this year in a game and it's lyrics tie so well with the narrative.