Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
The Blackangel

Hockey

Am I the only hockey nut here? Hockey is my game. I'm a long time hardcore Detroit Red Wings nut. Win or lose I stand by them. I was bummed as hell when we lost Datsyuk and Lidstrom, but they both felt it was time to retire. And then when they traded Mrazek and we lost Zetterburg due to injury, I was heartbroken. Mrazek was my absolute favorite goalie, and Zetterburg was an amazing captain. I'm interested to see who they're gonna make captain next year. Currently the only A's we have are Kronwall and Abdelkader, so It's gonna be one of them. I can't decide who I would want, as bothe of them would do an amazing job.

But anyway, who else worships hockey?

I've never quite gotten into hockey because we don't anywhere to play it and it just isn't as popular as football or basketball. I used to watch the mighty ducks back in the day though.

Posted (edited)

I loved floor hockey in high school. It seemed to be the most fun game I've ever played.  Anyway, due to the climate in the South USA, there's no chance of playing ice hockey - and I've never tried it.  However, I like roller-skating and floor hockey - so I'd probably love it.

Edited by Jayson

What part of the south are you in? Dallas has the Stars. Tampa Bay has the Lightning. Carolina has the Hurricanes. Florida has the Panthers. There’s several teams in the south.