Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you pre-order games?

18 minutes ago, Vaporpublico said:

I've preordered for physical rewards but latelly with my last 2 preorders being Pokemon Shield and Cyberpunk 2077 I might just lay it off and never do it again lol

You have the PC od cyberpunk? and what's your thoughts pn that game, I mean you did not get your money back 😛 

On 2/10/2021 at 10:46 AM, Empire said:

You have the PC od cyberpunk? and what's your thoughts pn that game, I mean you did not get your money back 😛 

I have it on steam. Had like 60 hours and some fun but it's definitely not what I expected it to be. Hope it can be better. I've never had some horrible bugs tho. 

On 3/11/2019 at 8:51 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Who here pre-orders games? If you do pre-order, do you usually get standard game editions, or do you opt for the premium editions which come with all the extras?

Unfortunately, I'm not into games pre-order for any reasons whatsoever. It's not my thing and I'm not sure it's going to change. 

35 minutes ago, Shole said:

I have done that only 2 times. World of Warcraft Legion, and the second time was this new game that is comming out in 8 days, Book of Travels.

I'm actually yet to pre-order any video games yet. Maybe when I get to own a Playstation 5, then my mindset might change. 

On 8/11/2021 at 5:28 PM, Shole said:

I have done that only 2 times. World of Warcraft Legion, and the second time was this new game that is comming out in 8 days, Book of Travels.

I only ever did Star Wars Battlefront and that was the first and last time I'll ever pre-order a game. I almost pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 but I stuck to my guns at the alst minute and I'm glad I did.

16 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I only ever did Star Wars Battlefront and that was the first and last time I'll ever pre-order a game. I almost pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 but I stuck to my guns at the alst minute and I'm glad I did.

Although Cyberpunk 2077 is a good game to some extent. It wouldn't have been a bad idea for those who are into games pre-ordering. 

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Although Cyberpunk 2077 is a good game to some extent. It wouldn't have been a bad idea for those who are into games pre-ordering. 

The concept and what it was trying to achieve is visible for all to see but the execution was horrid to say the least. They should've taken a couple more years to polish the game and it' would've been amazing.

Just now, killamch89 said:

The concept and what it was trying to achieve is visible for all to see but the execution was horrid to say the least. They should've taken a couple more years to polish the game and it' would've been amazing.

I do agree with you on this that if it had been in later years, it would have been an absolute blast. Although some people did actually pre-order it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do agree with you on this that if it had been in later years, it would have been an absolute blast. Although some people did actually pre-order it. 

Those who pre order it will definitely regret afterwards. I mean, how can such developers publish such unfinished games. They shouldn't be in a hurry to earn some bucks, compromising quality of games. 😏

13 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Those who pre order it will definitely regret afterwards. I mean, how can such developers publish such unfinished games. They shouldn't be in a hurry to earn some bucks, compromising quality of games. 😏

Yeah, in the end the developers really messed up big time with what happened with the game. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, in the end the developers really messed up big time with what happened with the game. 

And ultimately they will loose their loyal gamers. That has been happening with EA and Ubisoft. Despite being gaming giants, their popularity has a hit after they are charging unnecessary fees for smallest of the services. 😣