Register Now
Alexander.

Sleep insomnia

Anyone suffer from a illness known as sleep insomnia as a result from gaming? How badly has it affected you and what steps are you taking to ensure your body gets enough sleep? 

Fortunately, lack of rest has never been a huge problem for me but I'm aware it is for others. 

I do suffer from insomnia but I don’t think it’s a result of gaming but rather from stress and anxiety in my life atm. Won’t go into detail, but I take some sleeping tablets to help me sleep though they’re sometimes not super effective.

It can send you on a downward spiral so my advice is to please go to a doctor for help if your insomnia is getting worse!

I wouldn't attribute mine to gaming alone as a result of having sleep insomnia because if I do, I would be lying. There are so many other things that works in effect of this issue for me, some of which are private and some public. 

I'd recommend you to go for walk every morning. Sunlight on your body in the morning and darkness at the night will keep your body back into the circadian rhythm. And you will get back your sleep. No amount of medicine can fix sleep. You have to get back your circadian rhythum. That's how many insomniac people work on their routine. That's what I have learned so far.