Register Now
kingpotato

Best and worst Zelda game ?

During the past couple of years I've been catching up on Zelda games that I missed During my childhood I only played Ocarina and Majora mask. I havent played Zelda BOTW since I dont own a Switch.
I have to say that Twilight princess and Skyward sword where very disappointing but still good. Of the main Zelda games the worst was Zelda 2, I hated the random encounters and very cryptic, and the best it still remains Majora Mask. For Wind waker the only thing I hated was the actual Wind Waker instrument.

Which is the best and worst Zelda game on your opinion ?

I hated Wind Waker. It was just way too cartooney for me. I wasn't a big fan of Twilight Princess, and never even counted Skyward Sword as an actual Zelda game. I haven't played BOTW yet either so I can't consider it on this list. Majoras Mask was good. A pain in the ass, but still good. Ocarina was a really well designed game, and loads of fun. Link To The Past is high on my list as one of the best. Zelda 2 is probably the most difficult in the entire series, and doesn't really keep to the story. But my all time favorite is the one that got the series started. The original Legend Of Zelda on the NES. It was the best they have made. There are other titles in the series that are great, but they just can't match the original. In my opinion no Zelda title ever has or will match or even rival the original.

10 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Best: Link Between Worlds

Worst: ... None, really.. Almost all of them are fun. The closest I can think of is Skyward Sword but that's because it shoves everything on your face and treats you like you lost all of your brain cells alongside motion controls.

Yeah that was an issue with Skywards sword, I mean at moments the gameplay can be fun but for a long game like that one it can get boring.