Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
The Blackangel

PSP

Does anyone else still own one of these? I actually have 3 somewhere around my house. I ended up with 3 because I kept losing the damn things. One it the white Assassin's Creed edition. I lost the game long ago, but still have the machine. The only reason I ever got them was to watch movies on it. I played a little God Of War on there but it was movies that got me to it. Actually the PSP was what made me a God Of War fan. I know it's ancient forgotten technology, but I'm just curious if anyone even still has one. Do you use it? I don't have a charge cord anymore so I haven't used mine in probably 8 or 9 years.

I've got a PSP Go lying around somewhere but I haven't used it for a while. Used to love it back in the day. I also had a PSP 3000 before I had a PSP Go though I traded that in for some cash when I was broke. The PSP was a great machine with some excellent games. I tend to use my Vita/Switch for handheld gaming these days. 

4 hours ago, DylanC said:

I've got a PSP Go lying around somewhere but I haven't used it for a while. Used to love it back in the day. I also had a PSP 3000 before I had a PSP Go though I traded that in for some cash when I was broke. The PSP was a great machine with some excellent games. I tend to use my Vita/Switch for handheld gaming these days. 

Vita to me seems like a better machine than PSP. I can't say for certain as I never had it, but from what I've read and heard, it seems so. What do you think about it?

6 hours ago, SpaceExplorer said:

Vita to me seems like a better machine than PSP. I can't say for certain as I never had it, but from what I've read and heard, it seems so. What do you think about it?

I absolutely love my PS Vita! Such an underappreciated console. If I had to have one to take on a desert island, I’d probably choose the Vita as I’ve got so many games on it!

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:50 AM, SpaceExplorer said:

I used sometimes when traveling. It's still a nice machine, even though it might not work as good as it used to.

If I'm wanting to watch movies when traveling, I just take my portable DVD player. I have 1000 times as many DVD's as I do PSP movies. And it's just a better choice all around for me.

On 4/30/2019 at 6:51 PM, The Blackangel said:

If I'm wanting to watch movies when traveling, I just take my portable DVD player. I have 1000 times as many DVD's as I do PSP movies. And it's just a better choice all around for me.

You could watch movies on PSP? what about ps2?

On 5/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, The Blackangel said:

You could watch DVD's on the PS2. But the PSP was portable. So it was handy, at the time, if you were going to be on a long trip and weren't going to be the driver.

Wait, do I need to format the DVD's on pc prior to it or what?

I have a PSP emulator and I still play games like Monster Hunter and DBZ on it as well as Yu-Gi-Oh ( I don't play this game quite as much though).