Register Now
StaceyPowers

Improvements you want to see in the next Elder Scrolls game

What specific elements would you like to see improved in the next Elder Scrolls game? For me:

• Consider fixing the awful physics (not going to happen, but it had to be said).
  • Please make it possible to call followers who have wandered off/gotten stuck, instead of making us go search for them.
  • It would be nice if you can “detach” from a horse so that it won’t always appear when you fast travel.
  • I’d like to be able to arrange items in my house without them constantly flipping upside down. Why do they do that?
  • A more complex set of factions like in Fallout NV would be good.
  • More depth to followers with more follower-specific quests would be great, even if that means fewer follower options.
  • Being able to marry or make any follower a steward would be an improvement. So would being able to change followers’/family members’ attire.
  • I’d like to be able to donate more than 1 gold to poor people.

What would you like Elder Scrolls 6 to fix?

1- Physics yeah they need improvement
2- A more complex battle system for hand to hand combat without being overly complicated, slashing and eating cheese started to get old on the higher levels
3- Diversity in boss fights, there are only a few unique boss fights and the rest of them are just Dragons and Priests
4- Being able to fight while riding a horse that would be awesome.
5- I know it may be impossible but at least one big battle like lord of the rings , the city invasions where great but it was mostly just 20 people invading the town.

On 3/13/2019 at 12:31 PM, kingpotato said:

1- Physics yeah they need improvement
2- A more complex battle system for hand to hand combat without being overly complicated, slashing and eating cheese started to get old on the higher levels
3- Diversity in boss fights, there are only a few unique boss fights and the rest of them are just Dragons and Priests
4- Being able to fight while riding a horse that would be awesome.
5- I know it may be impossible but at least one big battle like lord of the rings , the city invasions where great but it was mostly just 20 people invading the town.

Nice list.

I agree it would be cool if there could be a combat system that goes beyond pointing and pushing a button over and over. And boss diversity (and enemy diversity in general) would be a big help.

I can’t believe I didn’t think of mentioning that thing about fighting on horseback … it is beyond ridiculous that your horse won’t fight unless you’re off of its back, lol. It’s supposed to be a warhorse.

2 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Nice list.

I agree it would be cool if there could be a combat system that goes beyond pointing and pushing a button over and over. And boss diversity (and enemy diversity in general) would be a big help.

I can’t believe I didn’t think of mentioning that thing about fighting on horseback … it is beyond ridiculous that your horse won’t fight unless you’re off of its back, lol. It’s supposed to be a warhorse.

Yeah it is very ridiculous for such a very awesome game, It would be awesome to be able to slash enemies while going full speed on a horse like jousting.