Register Now
Alexander.

Playing in School

Be honest, whether your a student or worker. Please inform the community truthfully whether you bypassed the Internet restrictions to access unblocked flash games during classes? How regular was it and did you ever get in trouble or caught out by a teacher? If so, what actually happened?

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I went to school pre-1996, lol.  There was no internet.  Therefore, it would be amusing to see what chaos cell phones are causing these days! I mean, the class clown would obviously be getting under the teacher's hair with gaming - especially if she/he was boring!

Playing games in schools lately has been a comment trend in the educational sector and with the increasing rate of mobile smartphone games, it makes it very easy for these students to get into gaming mode more often. 

I had major problems with internet usage, not gaming.  I was a teacher - and so much time in-between classes was on the internet.  

O.K. looking back, I should have not looked at any internet - cause it was giving me a very bad rep!