Register Now
kingpotato

Future of gaming

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Video games evolve at an incredible speed, What do you think the future of gaming will be like ?

We'll probably see a rise in Game Streaming and also AR being integrated in some games.

I mean, I know Pokemon is looking to do the latter now.

No one can tell the future. Advanced technologies of AI and VR seems a strong possibility for gaming in the future. 

Has anyone actualy thought whether there is a limit on how far technology can evolve? What do you think may happen? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I think we have to see the studies and the research to often predict the future. considering AI and VR seems to be the only one we can see in the research. I have noticed that there are also paper displays that can be part of the future.

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think those reality shifter using game would only be exciting but dangerous too. It'd make more gamers shun the real life and prefer the online life. Which in itself is not a good thing for their mind and body.

Still it would be awesome to live long enough to see that happened. 

On 3/15/2019 at 12:21 AM, skyfire said:

VR is the future. And possibly the games which are played in dome can be another future. I have seen the dome type of games in the shark tank. It seems like a good games that are being made. 

As much as people love to say it is, it really hasn't become any more accessible than it was before. You still have to pay a large sum of money to enjoy that experience to begin with.

Yeah I saw the prices on Gamestop the other day for the PS4 VR, very expensive considering that there are only a couple of games worth the experience. But it seems the technology is moving forward the other day I saw an article where they added like an accessory for the VR to simulate walking on Skyrim, but still not worth the money.

20 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

@kingpotato Which games have you played with PS VR, and which were the couple you liked?

Only beat saber , Its really fun, I really want to try Skyrim, Resident evil 7 and Doom, but other than that there arent many VR games that caught my attention. Thats why the price is to high for me considering the few games that I want to try or consider worth it.