Register Now
Alexander.

Room temperature

A strange question that I've been wanting to ask which is, do you prefer the room temperature to be hot, cold or in between while gaming?

It depends on the time of the day for me personally, my mood and a couple of other factors determine how I like the atmosphere. It's a mixture really. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Seriously, I don't do well in any hot temperate environment. I prefer it very cold and windy. This is actually why winter happens to be my favorite season of the year because it makes the room temperature very cool. 

I hate summer season. 

My body can't take hot temperatures. If it gets much above 65, that's enough heat to make me pass out. Autumn is my favorite season, but I typically do best in winter. During summer I have to have the AC on full blast, and typically can't leave my house very often. Even during the winter I have the AC on a lot.

And no, you smart asses, I'm not a penguin.

Hey guys, do you like playing with cold hands? Because that literally means you are going to have your skill reduced by around 25%,

So yeah, it's better to game at a really warm room. Thankfully, the current climate of the place I live in is great.

9 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Hey guys, do you like playing with cold hands? Because that literally means you are going to have your skill reduced by around 25%,

So yeah, it's better to game at a really warm room. Thankfully, the current climate of the place I live in is great.

I can confirm this, tried gaming on my Vita out in the cold multiple times.

4 hours ago, DylanC said:

I usually like it a little warm. Sometimes curl up in my duvet on the couch while gaming. Though I’m based in the UK and it’s always cold and windy here for the most part.

I live in Norway. Our heat is sporadic too.