Register Now
Alexander.

Restricted or Unlimited Data

We're now going to talk about your home broadband today in this discussion. Is your WiFi connection restricted or do you have access to Unlimited Data? If your billing account has limitations, what are they? How many Gigabytes are you allowed per month? 

For the record, we have anything like free Wi-Fi here in my locality. You have to pay for your own data subscriptions depending on the internet service provider which you are making use of. 

At least, I make use of minimum of 15GB on monthly basis. 

11 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

We're now going to talk about your home broadband today in this discussion. Is your WiFi connection restricted or do you have access to Unlimited Data? If your billing account has limitations, what are they? How many Gigabytes are you allowed per month? 

I have access to unlimited data and it's a constant 10mbps.

My Wifi Data at home is unlimited. And we don't have much limitations on the data through wired connection even at workplace. We only have data limitations through mobile. Like per month specific GBs. And that seems to be what limits me from excessive usage on the phone. But Wifi at home is good enough for my usage.