Register Now
Alexander.

Anti Virus

I honestly never think to use an anti-virus on my mobile phone even though I know I probably should as it is connected to the internet and even though it's not a PC it's always possible that things can get through and affect your phone. I had heard Malwarebytes is available on mobile phones which is what I use on my PC as well and that works really well but I hadn't really looked into anti-virus apps for a mobile phone. Going to do some research on this at some point as I am curious because I haven't had any issues with my mobile over the years, but you never can be too careful.

If you're looking for mobile security, stay away from free android antivirus apps. They may seem like a good idea but in reality, they provide limited protection and may not be updated regularly. You're also risking your device's performance as some of them are ad-supported. Not to mention some of them can contain malware themselves. Invest in a paid antivirus app, they come with more features, regular updates, and customer support. 

Yes, having antivirus software on a mobile platform is important. It helps protect your Android device from malware and viruses. I recommend using reputable antivirus programs like Avast, Bitdefender, or McAfee. These programs provide real-time scanning, malware detection, and secure browsing features to prevent the spread of malicious software on your Android device. It's crucial to keep your mobile device protected to ensure the safety of your personal information and the smooth functioning of your device.