Register Now
The Blackangel

Is there a platform you hate?

No i don't hate any platforms as each platform has their positives and negatives.

I'm not the biggest sony guy because i find them arrogant but i still end up buying their products. A few months ago i would have said i hate the ps3 but after a few weeks fiddling around with it again, i must admit it's a way better machine then i remember with some truly great games i missed out on the first time around, it's like heaven if you are a fan of the more niche jrpgs. I don't like the dual shock 3 tough, it should have been heavier imo.

I do however if i'm allowed to go a bit offtopic hate one particulair community and that is the Neo Geo community. Which in all honesty are just a bunch washed up middle aged men who act like they were around day one and feel the need to point that out every time when they get the chance and verbally attack anybody who doesen't share the same oppinion. It's just that elitist bullshit gets on my nerves.

43 minutes ago, HowHammerYou said:

I hate Stadia and other streaming platforms like it because of what they'll do to the industry and data ownership if they ever succeed. They need to be crushed out of existence.

I hear you. At least with something like Gamepass there's a console or PC with games to play on them left to fall back on. With stadia, the collapse of it's service leaves you with nothing left that's useful after your investment.

On 6/20/2022 at 12:15 PM, Empire said:

Most of us don't hate consoles, many have one or two too. Its mainly a meme, bc it's easy to make fun of and some people take it too seriously. It's gotten so common, that it's easy to just jump on that bandwagon

This is so true. Even on some consoles that I haven't played much like Xbox consoles, I don't hate on them simply because I played more on Playstation. 

Xbox

The reason being is their controllers are too bulky for my little hands.  I've never really been a fan of their stuff (no offense).  I just have small hands and it's harder for me to play with a controller that is big and bulky feeling. 

Actually, there is a console, well I don't think it qualifies as a console, but those AtGames Sega consoles they released back in the mid 2010s. They were complete garbage. Even playing actual carts on it was a pain. I still am surprised AtGames were ever allowed to produce garbage like that. I'm glad they aren't really doing much of anything with Sega anymore. I hope they stop making crap. 

20 hours ago, JennyorAlice said:

Xbox

The reason being is their controllers are too bulky for my little hands.  I've never really been a fan of their stuff (no offense).  I just have small hands and it's harder for me to play with a controller that is big and bulky feeling. 

Definitely agree with you. The only reason I even have one is for some Xbox exclusives. Tell Me Why is the first one. If it wasn't for that game, I never would have wanted one. When I'm not playing it, my Xbox just sits around and collects dust.

On 7/7/2022 at 2:02 PM, JennyorAlice said:

Xbox

The OG Xbox, yeah I feel ya there. I rememeber playing it for the first time, and hated the controller and all its buttons. The black and white buttons confused me lol.

I got fairly small hands myself but the Xbox 360, One and series X controllers fit perfectly in my hand. But the original Xbox controllers were a bit too hefty for me. But 360 and onwards is when they kinda perfected their controllers. 

11 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

The OG Xbox, yeah I feel ya there. I rememeber playing it for the first time, and hated the controller and all its buttons. The black and white buttons confused me lol.

I got fairly small hands myself but the Xbox 360, One and series X controllers fit perfectly in my hand. But the original Xbox controllers were a bit too hefty for me. But 360 and onwards is when they kinda perfected their controllers. 

I defiantly agree on the original Xbox controllers. If anything my hands are on the larger side and even I felt I was holding a plate.

Xbox controllers are just big in the hands. The last time I played on Xbox 360, I got exhausted after one hour and 30 mins, because my hands became so heavy that I couldn't raise it up nor consistent holding the controller.