Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you could spend a day in any video game location?

If you had the chance to spend a day in any location in any video game world, where would you pick, and why?

Note that this may not be the same as you would answer in terms of where you would live in a video game world. You could have other reasons to visit.

Like I would pick Columbia to visit because I find the place and the person who made it fascinating, and because I would like to meet the Luteces. But I sure as heck wouldn’t want to live there.

1 hour ago, StaceyPowers said:

If you had the chance to spend a day in any location in any video game world, where would you pick, and why?

Note that this may not be the same as you would answer in terms of where you would live in a video game world. You could have other reasons to visit.

Like I would pick Columbia to visit because I find the place and the person who made it fascinating, and because I would like to meet the Luteces. But I sure as heck wouldn’t want to live there.

LOL, I actually live in Columbia. Not the video game Columbia, but that's the name of the town I live in. And you're right. You wouldn't want to live here.

For me it would be the world of Final Fantasy 8. The mixture of fantasy and science draws me in.

Darksiders 3 has some of the beautiful locations. But some of the parts are messed up. Another good place is in Anthem which I loved. But most of the time some beautiful scenaries were in the serious sam. It's hard to live in a game peacefully because they were designed for combat which makes it not liveable. 

9 hours ago, DylanC said:

Either Tamriel or Skyrim fromThe Elder Scrolls franchise. Would be lovely to go for a nice relaxing stroll in the beautiful mountains. And maybe meet a dragon or mudcrab or two.

aww, not the mudcrabs. They're too cute to kill.

Somewhere that offers low-pressure game play and lots of great scenery comes to mind, not to much action but a place you can chill out mostly - I would pick a game called Journey(2012), it has some great scenery and a few monsters in it, but I could handle that.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:51 AM, DylanC said:

Either Tamriel or Skyrim fromThe Elder Scrolls franchise. Would be lovely to go for a nice relaxing stroll in the beautiful mountains. And maybe meet a dragon or mudcrab or two.

I personally would want to go fight some Dragons and Vampires myself but seeing as I probably wouldn't be a Dragonborn, I'd probably die pretty easily. I also wouldn't mind riding on a Dragon's back as well.

On 6/30/2019 at 11:28 AM, skyfire said:

Haha. I think by dragons and Vampires, people would love to be in Castlevania more because they have strong heroes there. 

Castlevania is definitely a good shout because I'd get to face off against all kinds of supernatural entities like demons and even the Grim Reaper himself.