Register Now
LadyDay

Advice a handicapped, but excited, noob.

10 hours ago, LadyDay said:

""

Exactly. I think it's common these days that people insist on having an opinion on everything, even things they know nothing about and can't be bothered to research.

We seem to have a lot in common 🙂 It definitely feels good to get to be the great fixer of everything wrong with the world, even if it's just a game. 😄

That's the thing with RPG, you get to create your own story around the game, so you can come up with a story where it's right to be an assassin. Or "Robin Hood".

I have the oposite situation going on. Our TV is small and from an era before the invention of flatscreens (I'm not even kidding!).  And at a pretty good distance from the couch. So I'd very much struggle to see the details with a console! And we're fortunate to have the room for a desktop (with a really big screen). It's good that most games seem to be released for both, so there's the choice. 

We do seem to have a lot in common. I think you're pretty awesome :)

I had one of those ancient TVs you mention up until a couple years ago when a neighbor randomly gave me his old flat-screen. The difference in details on the screen was night and day. Were I you, I'd stick with the setup you've got. Seems logical.

1 hour ago, StaceyPowers said:

I only have a PS3, so I haven't. I've played Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Honestly though, I've heard most folks say that Fallout 3 and NV are superior games.

I'll try those first 🙂