Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Multiplayer Behaviors Drive You Crazy?

Multiplayer games can be a lot of fun, but nothing ruins it faster than someone engaging in totally lame behavior.

For me, here’s what drives me bonkers:

• Medics that won’t bother to heal you.
  • Gamers who are in it only to boost their own scores and who ignore team objectives completely (and/or steal frags).
  • Uneven teams where I wind up doing all the offensive work (why am I always the one who has to capture the flag?).
  • Players who ignore in-game logic for the sake of out-of-game convenience. This is mainly an issue in RPG-style MMOs. And not everyone is going to agree with me about it.

What are your multiplayer pet peeves?

I play a lot of Counter Strike: Global Offensive matchmaking and there are tons of people who are just trolling. Just the last match we lost because of a person like this. Basically, hitting teammates, not buying any weapons or not dropping one when someone doesn't have money to purchase himself a gun. There are also people who just die and then tell the enemy where our team is on the map. I believe that if everyone start playing normal we would have a much better gaming experience in CS:GO.

I hate when people play multiplayer but play it as if they're on a solo mission. They end up not helping you with anything, leave you stranded on a map, or just want u there to keep them alive so they can boost their stats. 

People who go on the mic just to berate others. There's nothing wrong with helping people out, but don't swear at them and be publically mean. That just starts off a whole toxic cycle and it really ruins the game and atmosphere.

I hate when you have a team that doesn't understand teamwork. I also hate people that belittle other random players and cause a stir for no reason just to get the lobby riled up. Since I'm a COD Zombies addict, I hate when people deliberately refuse to revive you just to troll. 

- People that harass over the mic 

- People that chuck a hissy when they lose

- In addition to the above, people that can't accept that their poor performance lead to them losing, not 'the lag' or some other excuse

- People that intentionally lose to tank their rating 

On 7/20/2018 at 8:48 AM, Alyxx said:

People who refuse to communicate

Tbqh I only jump on mic with friends because I don't want to deal with every person I come across saying, "Feeeeeeeeemaaaaaaaaaleeeeee." 

On 7/9/2018 at 9:43 PM, StaceyPowers said:

• Gamers who are in it only to boost their own scores and who ignore team objectives completely (and/or steal frags).

What are your multiplayer pet peeves?

This is what makes me to lose it because I can't really understand why they are ever playing if they aren't going to stick to the game plan.