Register Now
Alexander.

How long does it take you

If its a relatively long game like an openworld type I will try to focus at least a month on that game alone trying to do every side quest. Short games like shooter campaigns will take me about 1-2 weeks at the most. I'm an adult now so I cant play as mush as I'd like 😞 

9 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

If I am enjoying the game, as long as possible. I'm one of those people who literally attempts to explore every square inch of any room I'm in. I don't like to rush through a good game. I like to stop and smell the roses.

Seriously, rushed games aren't fun at all. Why rush it when it's there available for you to calmly play and enjoy it better. Although the only issue is how free are you to play often?

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, rushed games aren't fun at all. Why rush it when it's there available for you to calmly play and enjoy it better. Although the only issue is how free are you to play often?

I play a couple hours a night during a time when my brain isn't really good for work tasks, but refuses to go to sleep. It works out :)

Depending on the game it could take me a couple hours or a couple weeks. If you were to give a specific title, something that's been played by almost every gamer everywhere, like a Zelda or Mario game, then I could give you a better answer.

Edited by The Blackangel

32 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Depending on the game it could take me a couple hours or a couple weeks. If you were to give a specific title, something that's been played by almost every gamer everywhere, like a Zelda or Mario game, then I could give you a better answer.

Yeah I think it depends more on the game, there are some games that you can beat in one sitting. I remember I did with Starfox 64.

On 3/20/2019 at 7:31 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I play a couple hours a night during a time when my brain isn't really good for work tasks, but refuses to go to sleep. It works out :)

Who wouldn't want to make use of his or her less sleeping situation and have fun playing his or her favorite video games? Personally, I wouldn't let that time to waste just like that. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Who wouldn't want to make use of his or her less sleeping situation and have fun playing his or her favorite video games? Personally, I wouldn't let that time to waste just like that. 

Exactly. The best part is that the gaming gets my mind detached from my own life a bit, and I go to bed at a time when I am more tired. That means that I end up falling asleep earlier on average than I would if I had gone to bed earlier and laid there being anxious. It’s a win-win.