Register Now
Alexander.

Discord Owners

Discord is a VoIP company which is specifically for gamers. I've been wanting to know how many of the users on this forum are server owners. If so, what is it about? 

I own a server on Discord and I've achieved over 400 members in just five years. We are slowly but gradually increasing the amount of members. We are a YouTube Promotional Community and our aim is to put YouTubers first and help promote their gaming content

Interesting community idea. I have joined many community servers. I also made one and handled for the android games in the tower defense category. It was a good experience but community eventually died out because of lack of activity. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Interesting community idea. I have joined many community servers. I also made one and handled for the android games in the tower defense category. It was a good experience but community eventually died out because of lack of activity. 

Are you a owner of a community on Discord right now? If so, how's is it going? Every experience in life helps and makes us stronger inside.

If you were to create another server, what would you differently and why? Did you think about every possible strategy to try and save your Discord Server that you formally owned?