Register Now
DylanC

Last movie watched?

Home Alone 2 last night. Absolutely love watching the first two Home Alone movies with the original Kevin especially during the Christmas holidays. I've honestly lost count of how many times I've now watched the movies.

Scream

Oh my God. Absolutely pointless, and feels like a repeat they did as a cash grab. Which of course, isn't surprising. All Hollywood ever does is make a quick buck off of a legacy title. What's sad is, Wes Craven passed away years ago, so they are doing him dirty as well.

Was not even scared once. How can the same s*** happen to the same people this many times anyway? This suggests they can just keep doing more and more sequels about the same milked to death premise. 

A large disappointment...

22 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Scream

Oh my God. Absolutely pointless, and feels like a repeat they did as a cash grab. Which of course, isn't surprising. All Hollywood ever does is make a quick buck off of a legacy title. What's sad is, Wes Craven passed away years ago, so they are doing him dirty as well.

Was not even scared once. How can the same s*** happen to the same people this many times anyway? This suggests they can just keep doing more and more sequels about the same milked to death premise. 

A large disappointment...

And the sad part is that eventually some years later they will make another scream movie.. and again it will also be a shitty movie

Fracture with Anthony Hopkins - 7/10. Such as simple movie but pretty good, I like how after seeing it a second time you can notice the small details referencing the solution to the mistery of the crime. I say that its a simple movie because if it hadnt been for Anthony Hopkins the movie could  just have been a law and order episode.