Register Now
DylanC

Last movie watched?

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Edge of Tomorrow - 8/10

Totally awesome movie - Tom Cruise totally killed it in that movie. By the way, did you ever watch the TV special? (I heard about it but have never really gotten around to watching it myself.)

Robin Hood (2018 version)

1/10 due to the ending. It had no ending. It just stopped. It only got up to a 1 because during the movie it had its moments. Also it completely deviated from every version of the story I have ever read, or seen on TV and in movies.

After that monstrosity I watched The Haunting (1963). It was amazing. Some of the acting was absolutely terrible, but the movie itself was a true masterpiece of early horror. I fuy give it a 10/10.

On 7/24/2019 at 7:25 AM, The Blackangel said:

Robin Hood (2018 version)

1/10 due to the ending. It had no ending. It just stopped. It only got up to a 1 because during the movie it had its moments. Also it completely deviated from every version of the story I have ever read, or seen on TV and in movies.

After that monstrosity I watched The Haunting (1963). It was amazing. Some of the acting was absolutely terrible, but the movie itself was a true masterpiece of early horror. I fuy give it a 10/10.

Oh I heard that Robin Hood was awful but not that awful, my condolences for having to go through that movie 😆

On 7/23/2019 at 9:42 PM, killamch89 said:

Totally awesome movie - Tom Cruise totally killed it in that movie. By the way, did you ever watch the TV special? (I heard about it but have never really gotten around to watching it myself.)

There was a TV special?? Was that with Tom Cruise as well or more like a side story ?

39 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Oh I heard that Robin Hood was awful but not that awful, my condolences for having to go through that movie 😆

There was a TV special?? Was that with Tom Cruise as well or more like a side story ?

I'm not sure because I never watched it either but I did remember a TV special came out some time after the movie.