Register Now
DylanC

Last movie watched?

I just got home from the movies about 30 minutes ago. I saw 2 movies. The first one that I saw was Fantasy Island. I would give it a solid 8/10. It was good. It had a few twists and turns that I didn't anticipate. Nothing all that dramatic, but it was still a good movie. The other was Knives Out. That one, was...…..lets call it difficult. It's hard to give it a rating, because on one hand it was just pure dog shit, but on the other hand, it was awesome. All I can say is that if you haven't seen it, then go watch it and you'll understand. If you have seen it, then you know exactly what I'm saying.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The other was Knives Out. That one, was...…..lets call it difficult. It's hard to give it a rating, because on one hand it was just pure dog shit, but on the other hand, it was awesome. All I can say is that if you haven't seen it, then go watch it and you'll understand. If you have seen it, then you know exactly what I'm saying.

Can you be more specific?  Like was it so laughably bad that to the point of entertaining like The Room or Dungeons and Dragons or was it equistly well crafted but full itself to the point of distraction like The Cell or Deathproof.

Sonic - 7/10

I went to see it this past weekend, its not bad, I mean its not the greatest movie in the world and it does have some lame jokes here and there, but overall is a good movie. Sonic has its moments but most of his funny scenes are lame. Jim Carrey was awesome as Dr Eggman he was hilarious in every scene, he really embraced his mad scientist character , actually now that I think about it the movie is only good because of Jim Carrey xD.