Register Now
DylanC

Last movie watched?

48 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Raiders Of The Lost Ark - 9/10

That's an old film, Raiders Of The Lost Ark was released in 1981. Was this the first time watching it? As you have rated the title, would you mind posting a short review summarising why you gave 9/10? Would you recommend it to me? Surprisingly, I've never watched or heard of this film up until now. 

Edited by Alexander.

23 hours ago, Alexander. said:

That's an old film, Raiders Of The Lost Ark was released in 1981. Was this the first time watching it? As you have rated the title, would you mind posting a short review summarising why you gave 9/10? Would you recommend it to me? Surprisingly, I've never watched or heard of this film up until now. 

Nah, I've seen it many times before tbh. I'm just introducing my daughter to the Indiana Jones franchise. It's an absolute classic and a must-watch. Go check it out if you haven't already!

Fight Club — 6/10 
Little tradition of rewatching this film once in a year and overthinking about plot and characters.

Good to me, I've read book after watching film. Sadly a lot of scenes in film are changed, but it's still good!

The last movie I watched was the Imitation game. It was about how Alan Turing cracked the Enigma code using his new machine 'Christopher'. 

It also gives us glimpses about the socioeconomic aspects of the world war and what the policies on homosexuality was back then.

For people like me who are history buffs, its a good watch.