Register Now
Alexander.

Downloading PC games

Hi all, I'm going to need some help today. I'm looking for a website which is safe to download from and I have plenty of money and memory on my computer in order for me to do it.

What websites would you recommend for me to buy digital video games from? 

I'd always recommend either going via the Steam store for your games. Or as an alternative, and to make the money go further, head of to cdkey's, buy your game code there and then take that over to Steam to 'authorise' your game. That way you're saving money, getting the game(s) you want but also the added benefit of the Steam software! I would not touch the EPIC software, yuck. 

I use steam and don't worry I pay for my games but when it comes to obsolete games, It's kinda hard to find :'( so my friend uses skidrow and I just play it on my friend's computer. So that's how I learn about it and I know it is piracy (not encouraging it) yet suggested in case you want to look for a rare game that you don't know and just look for legal websites to pay or to play it :D yeah I also didn't know any better ;)

21 hours ago, Aerielle del Rosario said:

I use steam and don't worry I pay for my games but when it comes to obsolete games, It's kinda hard to find 😢 so my friend uses skidrow and I just play it on my friend's computer. So that's how I learn about it and I know it is piracy (not encouraging it) yet suggested in case you want to look for a rare game that you don't know and just look for legal websites to pay or to play it 😄 yeah I also didn't know any better 😉

I understand when looking for games for emulators because they are pretty hard to find.

11 hours ago, Bravosi said:

I usually get GoG versions from utorrent

But that would be illegal. And should not be promoted as such. I think in past it was fine to do all of that. But these days the price of the games have came down over the years. So it's not worth it. 

On 4/27/2019 at 10:55 PM, skyfire said:

But that would be illegal. And should not be promoted as such. I think in past it was fine to do all of that. But these days the price of the games have came down over the years. So it's not worth it. 

Wasnt it always illegal? 😄